Infant Crisis Services provides formula, baby and toddler food, diapers, blankets, clothing and other basic necessities by appointment. These services are available a maximum of five times to children under the age of four.
Based on availability of items, Infant Crisis Services will provide your baby or toddler with:
- One week supply of diapers
- Formula for a week
- Pack of baby or toddler food (depending on age)
- A pack of wipes
- Sleeper, socks, blanket and other miscellaneous items
- Age appropriate toy
- The baby must be present at the time of the visit. Our loving volunteers will be on-hand to help take care of your children while you “shop” for the items you need.
- Baby must be under the age of four.
- Services are provided a maximum of five times per child before they turn four. Each visit must be at least a week apart.
- We serve clients by appointment only.
- A referral from another helping agency is encouraged.
All appointments and referrals can be made by calling (405) 528-3663.
For BabyMobile hours and locations click here.
Car Seat Distribution
Infant Crisis Services partners with Safe Kids Oklahoma and Church of the Servant on a bimonthly basis to provide new car seats to families in need. To receive a car seat, please follow the following guidelines:
- The child or guardian must receive some form of state or government assistance. For example, Sooner Care, WIC, or SNAP (food stamps). We ask that you bring proof of this to the event.
- The adult present needs to be the legal guardian of the child receiving a seat.
- The child must be present or mother must be within 6 weeks of her due date.
- Please bring the vehicle you most often use to transport the child.
- Seats are distributed on a first come first served basis.
- We ask for a $10 donation for each car seat.
Car seat distribution events take place at 4224 N. Lincoln Blvd on Saturdays from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. Numbers will be handed out starting at 7:30 a.m. on the day of the event. Dates and times are subject to change.
The next car seat event will be in 2018.
Please call (405) 528-3663 for information about the next car seat event.