Have ten minutes?
· “Like” us on Facebook
· Share our posts.
· Read our blog and share on your social media.
· Shopping? Purchase items from our Wish List.
Have one to two hours?
· Knit, crochet, or sew hats for the babies and toddlers.
· Make baby blankets for the babies and toddlers.
· Good on the computer? Help us with research.
· Make “Project to Go” packs for our families, babies and toddlers.
Find all the details here.
Volunteer off site
· Spring Trucks for Tots (Read more here)
· Saturday car seat event—Spanish translators especially needed. (Read more here)
· On-call volunteers for special events are needed. (Read more here)
· Got a working truck or trailer? Pick up donations for us. (Read more here)
For more information or to sign up as a micro-volunteer, please email Elizabeth Kelley.