Infant Crisis Services provides formula, baby and toddler food, diapers, blankets, clothing and other basic necessities by appointment at our main location, the Donald W. Reynolds Center. For operating hours and/or directions click here.
Based on availability of items, Infant Crisis Services will provide your baby or toddler with:
- One weeks supply of diapers
- Formula for a week
- Pack of baby or toddler food
- A pack of wipes
- Sleeper, socks, blanket and other miscellaneous items
- Age appropriate toy
- The baby must be present at the time of the visit. Our loving volunteers will be on-hand to help take care of your children while you “shop” for the items you need.
- A referral from another helping agency is encouraged.
- Services are provided a maximum of five times during the baby’s first 48 months.
- We serve clients by appointment only.
All appointments/referrals can be made by calling the main location at (405) 528-3663.
For BabyMobile hours and locations click here.
Car Seat Distribution
Infant Crisis Services partners with Safe Kids Oklahoma and Church of the Servant on a bimonthly basis to provide new car seats to families in need. A $10 donation per seat is requested for families who meet the following qualifications:
- The child or guardian must receive some form of state or government assistance. We ask that you bring proof of this to the event.
- The adult present needs to be the legal guardian of the child receiving a seat.
- The child must be present or mother must be within 8 weeks of her due date.
- Please bring the vehicle you most often use to transport the child.
- Seats are distributed on a first come first served basis.
Car seat distribution events take place at 4224 N. Lincoln Blvd on Saturdays from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. Dates and times are subject to change.
2016 Car Seat Distribution Events
Para información en español haz clic aquí.