Miranda and her newborn triplets
Your gift supports moms like Miranda and her three daughters, Paisley, Zailey, and Luna.
Just before her 21st birthday in 2018, Miranda found out she was pregnant with triplets. At the time, she was living with her grandparents and the dad chose not to be involved with the babies. Miranda was lacking emotional and financial support, so when she was put on bedrest at 12 weeks and unable to work, her worries multiplied. She delivered all three babies safely at 29 weeks, but since they all weighed less than 4 pounds each, they were immediately taken to the NICU for treatment. Miranda spent several weeks living in the Ronald McDonald house, healing and visiting her babies in the NICU. As they were eventually discharged one by one, Miranda realized she didn’t have any clothing for them. Also, the cost of formula to feed three growing babies was beyond her budget. Miranda was afraid she would lose her kids if she was unable to care for them. The hospital staff referred her to Infant Crisis Services for clothing, diapers, formula, and more.
That was three years ago, and today Miranda is working and caring for the girls on her own, plus donating their outgrown clothing to other babies and toddlers in need! She says she believes it’s important to help others when she can. You can give back too by Helping Another Mother today!
Click here to watch Miranda’s full story.
Look at these sweet girls now!
For every $100 donation, you will be entered to win a Mother’s Day gift package including–
- A year’s worth of monthly floral arrangements from New Leaf Florist
- A pair of diamond cluster earrings from Lewis Jewelers
Example: $100 donation = 1 chance to win. $500 donation = 5 chances to win, etc. Thank you for feeding and diapering babies!
All donations up to $5,000 will be matched through a generous gift from DEVON Industries!
For a suggested donation of $20, you can send a Mother’s Day card to your loved one and support babies and toddlers in need!
To order a Mother’s Day card, refer to the helpful hints below and then click here –
- Donation amount? At least $20 per card
- Your Note for the Donor Scroll? Happy Mother’s Day!
- Honor or remember someone with your gift? Honor
- Whom do you want to recognize? Your recipient’s name
- Notify the recipient? Yes
- What would you like the note to say? This is your personalized message!
- Where Should We Send the Notification? Your recipient’s name and correct mailing address–the email and phone are not necessary.
If you want to send cards to multiple recipients, you will need to make a separate donation for each one, or you can email email@example.com for payment and mailing assistance