Infant Crisis Services provides formula, food, diapers, blankets, clothing, and other basic necessities by appointment. Please call (405) 528-3663 to schedule an appointment. These services are available four times annually to children birth – age 3.
Based on availability of items, Infant Crisis Services will provide your baby or toddler with:
- One week supply of diapers
- Formula for a week or
- Pack of toddler food (depending on age)
- Bottle or sippy cup
- A pack of wipes
- Eligible age: Birth – 3 years.
- Services are provided up to four times each calendar year. Each visit must be at least a week apart.
- We ask that you make an appointment, if possible, before visiting.
For BabyMobile hours and locations click here.
Car Seat Distribution
*Infant Crisis Services has currently paused our car seat distribution program. Please check back frequently for more information.