Infant Crisis Services provides formula, baby and toddler food, diapers, blankets, clothing and other basic necessities.
Based on availability of items, Infant Crisis Services will provide your baby or toddler with:
- One weeks supply of diapers
- Formula for a week
- Pack of baby or toddler food
- Seasonal clothing, 6 items of clothing
- A pack of wipes
- Sleeper, socks, blanket and other miscellaneous items
- Age appropriate toy
- The baby must be present at the time of the visit. Our loving volunteers will be on-hand to help take care of your children while you “shop” for the items you need.
- A referral from another helping agency is required.
- Services are provided a maximum of five times during the baby’s first 48 months.
- We serve clients by appointment only.
All appointments/referrals can be made by calling the main location at (405) 528-3663.