The BabyMobile, our mobile formula, food, and diaper pantry, provides assistance to children from birth through age three. The BabyMobile is designed to eliminate the barrier of transportation that prevents many families from receiving our services. The BabyMobile travels to partner agencies in the Oklahoma City metro area as well as Caddo, Canadian, Carter, Cleveland, Comanche, Custer, Garvin, Grady, Kay, Lincoln, McClain, Payne, Pontotoc, Pottawatomie, Seminole, and Stephens counties.
Infant Crisis Services will provide your baby or toddler with:
- One week supply of diapers
- Formula for a week
- Pack of toddler food (depending on age)
- A pack of wipes
- Eligible age: birth – 3 years.
- Services are provided a maximum of four times per calendar year for each child. Each visit must be at least a week apart. Visits to the office location AND to the BabyMobile both count towards the four visits.
- No appointment necessary.
- The adult present should be the parent or legal guardian.
- You do not have to bring the baby.
Please be advised that the BabyMobile will not operate during inclement weather. Cancellations are possible. Call 405-528-3663 for the current schedule and updates. If you would like to request the BabyMobile for your agency or event, please contact Yara Gutierrez at 405-778-7614.
Text the word “BabyMobile” to (405) 554-2626 to receive the current BabyMobile schedule.
Upcoming BabyMobile Locations
Upcoming Events › BabyMobile
Events Search and Views Navigation
List of Events
Infant Crisis Services
Donald W. Reynolds Center
4224 N. Lincoln Blvd
Oklahoma City, OK 73105