The BabyMobile, our mobile formula, food, and diaper pantry, provides assistance to children under the age of four. The BabyMobile is designed to eliminate the barrier of transportation that prevents many families from receiving our services. The BabyMobile travels to partner agencies in the Oklahoma City metro area as well as Canadian, Cleveland, Lincoln, Logan, Seminole, Payne, and Pottawatomie counties.
Infant Crisis Services will provide your baby or toddler with:
- One week supply of diapers
- Formula for a week
- Pack of toddler food (depending on age)
- A pack of wipes
- Baby must be under the age of four.
- Services are provided a maximum of five times per child before they turn four. Each visit must be at least a week apart. Visits to the office location AND to the BabyMobile both count towards that five.
- No appointment necessary.
- The adult present should be the parent or legal guardian.
Please be advised that the BabyMobile will not operate during inclement weather. Cancellations are possible. Call 405-528-3663 for the current schedule and updates. If you would like to request the BabyMobile for your agency or event, please contact Nicole Sukenis at 405-778-7614.