Infant Crisis Services provides formula, food, diapers, blankets, clothing, and other basic necessities by appointment. These services are available four times annually to children birth – age 3.
Based on availability of items, Infant Crisis Services will provide your baby or toddler with:
- One week supply of diapers
- Formula for a week or
- Pack of toddler food (depending on age)
- Families with children over 12 months receive fresh food items such as milk, eggs, potatoes, apples, etc. (based on availability)
- A pack of wipes
- Sleeper, socks, blanket, and other miscellaneous items
- Age appropriate toy
- The baby must be present at the time of the visit. Our loving volunteers will be on-hand to help take care of your children while you “shop” for the items you need.
- Eligible age: Birth – 3 years.
- Services are provided up to four times each calendar year. Each visit must be at least a week apart.
- We ask that you make an appointment, if possible, before visiting.
All appointments for a Full Visit can be made by calling (405) 528-3663. Without an appointment, you will only be eligible for a Walk In Visit.
For BabyMobile hours and locations click here.
Car Seat Distribution
The next car seat distribution event is scheduled for Saturday, March 7th.
Infant Crisis Services partners with Junior League of Oklahoma City on a bimonthly basis to provide new car seats to families in need. To receive a car seat, please follow the following guidelines:
- The child or guardian must receive some form of state or government assistance. For example, Sooner Care, WIC, or SNAP (food stamps). We ask that you bring proof of this to the event.
- The adult present needs to be the legal guardian of the child receiving a seat.
- The child must be present or mother must be within 6 weeks of her due date.
- Please bring the vehicle you most often use to transport the child.
- Seats are distributed on a first come first served basis.
- We ask for a $10 donation for each car seat.
Car seat distribution events take place at 4224 N. Lincoln Blvd on Saturdays from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. Numbers will be handed out starting at 7:30 a.m. on the day of the event. Dates and times are subject to change.