Infant Crisis Services provides formula, food, diapers, blankets, clothing, and other basic necessities by appointment. Please call (405) 528-3663 to schedule an appointment. These services are available four times annually to children birth – age 3.
Based on availability of items, Infant Crisis Services will provide your baby or toddler with:
- One week supply of diapers
- Formula for a week or
- Pack of toddler food (depending on age)
- Bottle or sippy cup
- A pack of wipes
- Eligible age: Birth – 3 years.
- Services are provided up to four times each calendar year. Each visit must be at least a week apart.
- We ask that you make an appointment, if possible, before visiting.
For BabyMobile hours and locations click here.
Car Seat Distribution
*Infant Crisis Services has currently paused our car seat distribution program. Please check back frequently for more information.
Infant Crisis Services
Donald W. Reynolds Center
4224 N. Lincoln Blvd
Oklahoma City, OK 73105