Infant Crisis Services provides formula, food, diapers, blankets, clothing, and other basic necessities by appointment. Please call (405) 528-3663 to schedule an appointment. These services are available four times annually to children birth – age 3.
Based on availability of items, Infant Crisis Services will provide your baby or toddler with:
- One week supply of diapers
- Formula for a week or
- Pack of toddler food (depending on age)
- Bottle or sippy cup
- A pack of wipes
- Eligible age: Birth – 3 years.
- Services are provided up to four times each calendar year. Each visit must be at least a week apart.
- We ask that you make an appointment, if possible, before visiting.
For BabyMobile hours and locations click here.
Car Seat Distribution
Infant Crisis Services partners with Junior League of Oklahoma City on a bimonthly basis to provide new car seats to families in need. To receive a car seat, please follow the following guidelines:
- The child or guardian must receive some form of state or government assistance. For example, Sooner Care, WIC, or SNAP (food stamps). We ask that you bring proof of this to the event.
- The adult present needs to be the legal guardian of the child receiving a seat.
- The child must be present or mother must be within 6 weeks of her due date.
- Please bring the vehicle you most often use to transport the child.
- Seats are distributed on a first come first served basis.
- We ask for a $10 donation for each car seat.
Car seat distribution events take place at 4224 N. Lincoln Blvd on Saturdays from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. Numbers will be handed out starting at 7:30 a.m. on the day of the event. Dates and times are subject to change.