In light of the rapidly evolving situation regarding COVID-19, the Baby Steps 5K has changed to a VIRTUAL race. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you in advance for understanding. Here are a few key points:
- If you have already registered for the 5K or 1-mile fun run, you will receive email communication from our race timer, Enmotive, regarding these changes with more details about the virtual race.
- Race registration is now closed but will reopen soon as a VIRTUAL RACE. This means that people may still register and make additional donations (all for the babies), but they will not attend the event on March 28 as originally scheduled.
- If you registered before the t-shirt deadline on March 9, your t-shirt will be shipped to you at no cost.
- Due to our race policy, registrations will be considered a donation, instead of participants receiving a refund. Again, you will still receive your race t-shirt.
- We would love for you to post your “virtual race” photos in the Facebook event group – post your time, a photo of you in your t-shirt, a running selfie, etc.!
If you have further questions, you can contact Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please know how much we truly appreciate your support of Infant Crisis Services.
Martindale Consultants Inc.
Stacy & Mark McDaniel
FUEL STOP SPONSORS
Focus Federal Credit Union
Tommye & Lynn Sims
Lisa & Kevin Putt
R.B. Akins Co
Pella of Oklahoma
Just Between Friends
Kevin & Kathy Nanke
The Jill Walker Family
Sponsorship opportunities are available – for more information, please contact Allison Parker at email@example.com.
The Teen Associate Board of Infant Crisis Services is comprised of 33 area high school students dedicated to raising awareness and funds for the babies and toddlers we serve.