April 24, 2021
11301 N. Meridian Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73162
8:30am – 1 Mile Fun Run
9:00am – 5K & Trail Run
If you have further questions, you can contact Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please know how much we truly appreciate your support of Infant Crisis Services.
$2,500 PRESENTING RACE SPONSOR
Authentic Custom Homes
$1,000 REFRESHMENTS SPONSOR
Jill Walker & Family
$500 FUEL STOP/SMILE STOP SPONSOR
Tommye & Lynn Sims
Steve & Abby LaForge
Dr. Mark T. Hanstein, DDS
Marks and Round, Inc.
$250 PARTICIPATING SPONSORS
R.B. Akins Co
Symmetry Architects, LLC
K&H Accounting Partners
le Bánh Patisserie
Brett and Barbara Willis
Sponsorship opportunities are available – for more information, please contact Allison Parker at email@example.com.
COVID-19 Protocol Plan
The safety of our runners, volunteers, and staff is our highest priority. We are taking several steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19 including:
- Taking temperatures of all staff & volunteers upon arrival.
- Requiring masks for staff & volunteers.
- Disposable masks will be available for all runners to wear before the race begins. Masks can be discarded at the start line and are not required during the actual race.
- Staff & volunteers will clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces during the event.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the registration area.
- Individual bottled water will be available for all participants and guests.
- A Virtual Run option is available for anyone wanting to participate remotely.
The Teen Associate Board of Infant Crisis Services is comprised of 33 area high school students dedicated to raising awareness and funds for the babies and toddlers we serve.