April 9, 2022
11301 N. Meridian Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73162
8:30 am – 1 Mile Fun Run
9:00am – 5K
The last day we can guarantee a shirt with your registration is Friday March 25.
If you have further questions, you can contact Julia at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please know how much we genuinely appreciate your support of Infant Crisis Services.
Please click here to view your 5K race results!
$2,500 PRESENTING RACE SPONSOR
Bryan Garrett Injury Law Firm
The Kempton Group in memory of Maria Robles-Meyers
$1,000 REFRESHMENTS SPONSOR
Dr. Mark T. Hanstein, DDS
The WEOKIE Foundation
Titan Title and Closing
$500 FUEL STOP/SMILE STOP SPONSOR
R. B. Akins Co.
Marks and Round, Inc.
$250 PARTICIPATING SPONSORS
Dr. Sumeeta Nanda
Sponsorship opportunities are available – for more information, please contact Allison Parker at email@example.com.
COVID-19 Protocol Plan
The safety of our runners, volunteers, and staff is our highest priority. We are taking several steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19 including:
- Taking temperatures of all staff & volunteers upon arrival.
- Requiring masks for staff & volunteers.
- Disposable masks will be available for all runners to wear before the race begins. Masks can be discarded at the start line and are not required during the actual race.
- Staff & volunteers will clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces during the event.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the registration area.
- Individual bottled water will be available for all participants and guests.
- A Virtual Run option is available for anyone wanting to participate remotely.
The Teen Associate Board of Infant Crisis Services is comprised of 33 area high school students dedicated to raising awareness and funds for the babies and toddlers we serve.